White Papers for Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
4 Key Steps to Automate IT Security Compliance
For businesses today, managing IT security risk and meeting compliance requirements is paramount. The past decade has seen an unprecedented wave of security breaches that have compromised the integrity of company-owned information – resulting in substantial financial and operational loss while devastating
the confidence of customers, business partners and stakeholders. This tide of events has led to the establishment of technical standards, IT governance frameworks and laws designed to improve and enforce security – creating further pressure for organizations to define, control and govern their IT infrastructure
This paper discusses the challenges faced by organizations of all sizes–across all industries – and presents a security as a service (SaaS) approach to simplify and automate the convergence of security and compliance to:
* Define policies to establish a secure IT infrastructure in accordance with good governance and best-practice frameworks.
* Automate ongoing security assessments, and manage vulnerability risk effectively.
* Mitigate risk and eliminate threats utilizing the most trusted vulnerability management application in the industry.
* Monitor and measure network compliance in one unified console – saving time, assuring reliability and reducing costs.
* Distribute security and compliance reports customized to meet the unique needs of business executives, auditors and security professionals.
View the White Paper
Share or bookmarklet this web page at: