- ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means the ComplianceHome entity with which you are interacting. For example, the entity organising the event you are attending, or managing the website you are using. We will make it clear to you which entity this is;
- ‘the site’ means the ComplianceHome.com website you are visiting or engaging with; and
- ‘you’ and ‘your’ means you, the person engaging with us, registering for our events or services or visiting our site.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Please use this form: https://www.compliancehome.com/contact.html
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
- Information you give us: We collect any information you provide to us when you complete registration forms, or provide us with your details over the phone , for example when you register an account with us, register to attend one of our events or subscribe to our mailing list. This information might include your name, address, email address, phone number, credit card information and other information relevant to the event or service that you’re registering for.
- Information we collect about you: We will collect any information contained in any correspondence between you and us via contact forms on websites, and emails or telephone calls.
- We may collect, for the purposes of any events that we operate badged access for, information about your location in and engagement with the event. For example, for certain events, access will be granted via a badge which holds your registration details including personal information. You will be required to use your badge to gain access to the event.. In this situation we will collect information about when you enter the event and which sponsors you have engaged with.
- We may collect information about you visiting our website and how you use it. This may include your IP address, geographical location, device information, browser type, referral source, length of visit, operating system, number of page views and similar information. This information may be collected by a third party website analytics service provider on our behalf and/or may be collected using cookies. For more information on cookies please refer to paragraph 6 below.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
You agree that we may use your information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with services or information that you have requested from us such as attendance at one of our events;
- to contact you with information about an event that you’re attending.
- to keep in contact with you about other events or services of ours that we believe may interest you.
- to share information with other entities within the Clarion Group or other selected third parties, to enable them to contact you with information about goods or services that may interest you;
- to provide customer service and support, deal with enquiries or notify you of changes in relation to your attendance at one of our events, use of our site or other services;
- to carry out aggregated and anonymised research about general consumer engagement with our events, sites and services;
WE MIGHT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
You agree that we can share your personal information with:
- selected third parties that we work with, where necessary for the purposes of delivering to you services that you request from us. For example, when you register to attend an event that we host, we may need to share your information with third party sub-contractors, service providers or other Clarion Group entities
- any other ComplianceHome.com entity or selected third party that you consent to our sharing your information with for marketing purposes;
- any other third parties where necessary to enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees or where such disclosure may be permitted or required by law.
If you do not wish for cookies to be installed on your device, you can change the settings on your browser or device to reject cookies. For more information about how to reject cookies using your internet browser settings please consult the “Help” section of your internet browser (or alternatively visit http://www.aboutcookies.org). Please note that, if you do set your Internet browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to access all of the functions of our websites.